Last Updated: 26 Aug 2010
Your privacy is important to Easy House Sitting. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Easy House Sitting collects, and the ways in which Easy House Sitting uses that personal information.
Collection of personal informationEasy House Sitting may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website, including name, email address and phone number
- geographical information, personal details and interests that will be used for you personal profile
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- any other information that you send to Easy House Sitting
How we use your informationEasy House Sitting may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you information as requested on the website
Access to and accuracy of your informationNo contact information like emails and phone numbers are shared publicly on this website. Information about personal details, interests and geographical information that were submitted to Easy House Sitting will only be made public if you specifically choose to do so. You can at any time remove, update or de-activate your personal profile that displays this information. Registered users can choose to disclose their name, email address and phone number to another registered user when sending a message to that other user via the Easy House Sitting website
Keeping your personal information secureEasy House Sitting will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Easy House Sitting will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Your personal information will not be released unless the law requires or permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet.
Changes to this statementIf we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.